Friday, November 18, 2011

Almost Thanksgiving

Well. Here. I. Am.

July 8th (last post)...where has the time gone?  I apparently haven't been in blogging mode for MONTHS!  I'm sure my few followers haven't even missed my musings...if you have I'm grateful.

Life has come and gone. Moments have been sacred, cherished, mourned, celebrated and simply lived.

All in all -- I can confidently say; I am blessed beyond measure.

I love this holiday season and all that stirs within my soul.  Daily I'm able to reflect upon how incredibly blessed I am.  I have an amazing husband, a beautiful boy, a warm house and MORE than I can list through words on a page.

God is giving, gracious, merciful and oh so tender -- I am delighted to be His!

My sweet Nasher turned 2...TWO!  I can hardly believe it!  He is a pure delight in our lives!  We are so lucky to share life with him and what a great week we had as his life was celebrated by so many!  He is SO loved and cherished...again; BLESSED!


He is full of life and love and energy and joy and delight and sometimes he can be naughty.  There was apparently a switch turned on the day he entered 2, we've had more teachable moments in the past week than it seems we've had in the first 2 years.  I am so thankful that I get to wrestle with myself as I parent during the trying times.  What a blessing to be home with this beautiful burst of life!  Our family is SO much better because of this little boy!

N - A - S - H  

No comments:

Post a Comment