Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Blogging via ipad will require patience.

This technology amazes me, but challenges me too. I'm trying to figure it all out.

Not only does technology amaze me, but the power and love of my Heavenly Father. He blessed me with a dear friend to share life with...long life...hard moments...richness...joy...pain...the list goes on. My beloved is mine and I am his. Thanks be to God for allowing me to become a wife. Not just any wife, but Eric Cooley's wife. Daily I'm amazed!

He's a great husband and a tremendous father. I could not have dreamed of a better partner to be loved by or raise Nash with! I had no idea, but God did; He knows and answers long prayed prayers. I love that!

Today my shout out goes to Eric. Thank you for loving your family whole heartedly and so tenderly! We love you endlessly!

You ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment