Tuesday, June 21, 2011

These Treasured Moments

Here I am, resting in a camper in El Paso, Texas visiting family. It's been a blessing as I've interacted with loved ones. Sure it's had those moments; you know, the ones that cause some cringing...my boy is delightful, but willed in many ways. I'm learning and growing!

Today we enjoyed some sweet shopping, good eating and a much needed pool retreat. The weather is fabulous as have been the memories. We long for home though...

Eric has been working on completing our bathroom floor while we're traveling. It's caused a few trials for him, but he presses on. I love that about him! He's such a dedicated man...he loves us wholly and daily does all he can to show that...we are blessed; richly!

Saturday will come. I look forward to his arms holding me and snatching up his mini me. Until then we will continue to soak our time here in...to embrace time with family...to count our blessings...one by one...

No comments:

Post a Comment