Monday, November 1, 2010

november 1

November 1st has arrived.  I can hardly believe how quickly October flew by.  Today I was reminded numerous times through numerous moments of how incredibly blessed I am.  October was an absolutely delightful month...

nash was super pumped about his bowl after dinner

nash and his best buddy andrew


swinging with my boy -- this is the LIFE!
We visited a farm with friends and family, enjoyed the bounty that was collected from the farm and from a local csa, enjoyed numerous dinners with friends, baked and baked and baked some more, celebrated birthdays galore, photographed a lot of beautiful people and to top the month off we got to take our own magical garden creature out and about to share with the world.


Delightful, doesn't quite give it the full feel that it had, but I'll settle for the word tonight. 

Oh, the things I look forward to in November...

Celebrating the new births of those who are so so close to meeting their precious ones.
More photos...I can never tire of this!
The sweet sweet aroma of pumpkin and all things pumpkin!
Celebrating our beautiful boy's very first birthday -- OH I CAN HARDLY WAIT!
Enjoying evenings with my hubby as we continue this great adventure together.

Here are some verses that I will be meditating and memorizing this month (thanks Melissa for the challenge!)

"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."         
 1 Thessalonians 5:16 - 18


1 comment:

  1. I love EVERYTHING about this post. The beautiful october you had, the month that is to come and that you've shared some verses - it's such a great encouragment to me :) I anticipate all the joy that will be yours this month and the beautiful ways you'll share it with us.

    ReplyDelete