Thursday, November 18, 2010

You Capture -- Inspiration

Daily I am inspired by many things...what to capture through my lens was the challenge this week.  As I reflected on the things that inspire me I was reminded about how incredibly FULL my life truly is. 

I am inspired by young woman crawling out of bed to meet for our 6:30am Bible study (no camera in tow for our study though...), my son who moment by moment reminds me that he is a gift and that because of him I desire to be a better disciple, wife and mama.  I desire so deeply to give him the world and to one day know I did a great job raising him. 


I am also inspired to be a better photography daily.  This has been a definite challenge because it's self taught currently.  I find myself reading and rereading articles and magazines and blogs in order to get the newest tool in my box to try out.  I have been LOVING my new camera, but have SO much to learn about it.  I desire to figure out lighting in it's natural state because I don't enjoy editing photos.  I want to capture moments in their pure form the first time I shoot -- I will continue to be inspired by all that's around me in this regard!  This week I chose to post the pictures of ornaments on our tree.  The inspiration was the lights behind the ornaments and capturing the details of the great fisher price classics.  Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. those are the cutest little ornaments!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those little ornaments! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph Cooley friend, YOU inspire me. And I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! A bible study at 6 a.m.? We have a prayer meeting once a week at 5:30 a.m. Study sounds way harder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Macro of the ornaments. It's always hard to get the lighting right in christmas tree photos.

    ReplyDelete