Friday, February 25, 2011

bittersweet

This week Eric and I were discussing how in the world I can begin getting clients for sessions.  There are so many options.  What to do?!

The first thing I decided was that I needed a second camera.  It's great to have multiple lenses, but often a pain in the midst of a session to switch lenses out.  I have a great Rebel xti that I love and that has treated me oh so well for many years.  I also have a great Rebel t2i that I am currently totally and completely head over heels in love with.  I would love another one, but you see...they are a bit pricey! 

I am selling the sweet beginning to the my love of photo taking.  The Rebel xti has done me well.  I bought it just over three years ago for a trip to Rwanda Africa.  It shot some amazing shots!  I also got to take it to Ecuador this past summer; once again I was not disappointed in what it captured.  It is time to say good bye and allow someone else to capture amazing moments in their life with it. 

Needless to say, it has been a bittersweet week as I say good bye to my sweet camera.  In honor of my xti I have been shooting it this week to simply remember....

Enjoy some of it's sweetness!















I'm so glad this camera taught me so much!  I look forward to what the new one will teach as I collect money towards it. 

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!!! If you ever need a photography assistant while we are in Laramie, let me know : )

    PS have you considered putting some of your photos in the Works of Wyoming gallery?
    http://feliciafollum.blogspot.com/2011/01/laramie-project.html
    you should! If you ever want to let me know...See you Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS my favorites are the top one of Nash and the one with Eric and his son

    ReplyDelete